Living Springs Retreat is a homelike retreat that has been using natural health principles to help the body heal itself. It was established for the purpose of educating individuals in the principles and laws of healthful living.
These laws are conceptualized in the acronym RESTORED as follows:
- Rest & Relaxation
- Energizing Exercise
- Trust in Divine Power
- Open Fresh Air
- Refreshing Water
- Eating Healthy
- Daily Temperance
Living Springs focuses on educating people to ascertain the cause of disease, change unhealthful conditions, correct wrong habits, and assist nature in her effort to expel impurities and to restore right conditions in the body.
Natural remedies, in conjunction with a healthy lifestyle, are an effective means of treating many of today’s diseases. However, to do so it is important for all impurities to be cleansed from our body. For this reason our program is specifically focused on body detoxification.
Health Challenges We Address:
- Toxins (Body Detoxing)
- Hormonal Imbalances
- Obesity/Weight Loss
- Heart Disease
- And More!
What to Expect:
- Lodging with Private Bathroom
- Personal One-on-One Health Consultations upon Arrival and Departure
- Vitals and Weight Check; Frequency Depends on Individual
- Fresh Fruit and Vegetable Juices; Protein Drinks – Only Monday and Tuesday (Fasting Days)
- Delicious Total Vegetarian Gluten-Free Meals – Except Monday and Tuesday (Fasting Days)
- Vegetable Broth – Daily
- Morning Worship
- Informative Health Videos
- Holistic Health Lectures and Classes
- Binder with about 70 pages of Handouts and Recipes
- Lemon Water and Probiotics
- Botanical Agents and Herbal Teas
- Herbal and Natural Remedies
- Coconut Oil Pulling
- Morning Stretching and Walking Routine
- Frequent Walks
- Relaxing Body Rubs
- Steam Baths and/or other Similar Treatments
- Total Vegetarian Cooking Demonstrations
- Housekeeping and Laundry Services
- Time in the Garden – (seasonal and subject to change depending on staff)
- Saturday Afternoon Nature Outing – Weather Permitting Only
We show you the way to optimum health in a happy, caring environment where your needs are number one. You will experience rejuvenation at Living Springs Retreat.
Singles – $1,750
Couples – $3,000
*For prices of the sessions featuring Barbara O’Neill, please click here.
Upon registration a non-refundable deposit of $500 per person is due to reserve a spot and the remaining balance is due the day of arrival. We do accept all forms of payment – Cash, Check, and Credit Cards. Deposits are transferable for up to 6 months.
To register today or if you have any questions, please contact us by calling 1-256-449-2628 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Reserve your space today!