HIS Wild Yam Cream
- Each .625mg (1/4 teaspoon) dosage of cream contains;
- Dioscorea Villosa (Mexican Wild Yam) 125mg
- Tribulus terrestris fruit (Tribulus) 12.5mg
- Turnera diffusa Leaf (Damiana) 12.5mg
- Serenoa repens fruit (Saw Palmetto) 12.5mg
- Avena sativa seed (Wild Oat) 9.4mg
- Lavender oil 3.1mg
- Olibanum (Frankincense ) oil 18.8mg
- Plus Aloe vera, oil of Avocado and Vitamin E
- May contain traces of Ethanol, a natural herbal solvent used in the extraction of active ingredients.
- Natural Preservative containing a Proprietary combination of three essential oils.
Extracts equivalent to dry.
- HIS Wild Yam Cream is blended in Professional Manufacturing Laboratories approved by the Australian Therapeutic Goods Administration, and HIS Wild Yam Cream is Listed with the TGA.
Located in the country our overheads are lower and these savings have funded the premium quality ingredients used, allowing us to maintain an as affordable pricing structure as is possible,whilst our compliance costs remain high as Anna’s is Listed as a natural medicine with the Therapeutic Goods Administration (TGA).
Because HIS Wild Yam Cream contains hormone specific nutrients and no man made hormones, it is perfectly safe for you to use. If you decide to use a little more, e.g. you use the cream as a face cream or moisturizer, your body will naturally dispose of any nutrients it doesn’t require.