Anna’s Wild Yam Cream
- Dioscorea Villosa (Mexican Wild Yam) 1:1 liquid extract (200mg/g)
- Vitex Agnus-Castus (Chaste Tree) 1:2 liquid extract (15mg/g)
- Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) inner leaf juice (50mcg/g)
- Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E) (20mg/g)
- Oil of Avocado and contains Ethanol, a natural herbal extract solvent
- Natural Preservative containing a Proprietary combination of three essential oils.
COUNTRY OF ORIGIN
Anna’s Wild Yam Cream was first formulated and tested in the latter months of 1996, and launched in February of 1997. It was one of the first professionally blended wild yam creams on the Australian market.
Because Anna’s contains hormone specific nutrients and no man made hormones, it is perfectly safe for you to use. If you decide to use a little more, e.g. you use the cream as a face cream or moisturizer, your body will naturally dispose of any nutrients it doesn’t require.