Living Springs Retreat is a homelike retreat that has been using natural health principles to help the body heal itself. It was established for the purpose of educating individuals in the principles and laws of healthful living.
These laws are conceptualized in the acronym RESTORED as follows:
- Rest & Relaxation
- Energizing Exercise
- Trust in Divine Power
- Open Fresh Air
- Refreshing Water
- Eating Healthy
- Daily Temperance
Living Springs focuses on educating people to ascertain the cause of disease, change unhealthful conditions, correct wrong habits, and assist nature in her effort to expel impurities and to restore right conditions in the body.
Natural remedies, in conjunction with a healthy lifestyle, are an effective means of treating many of today’s diseases. However, to do so it is important for all impurities to be cleansed from our body. For this reason our program is specifically focused on body detoxification.
As a guest in one of our programs you can expect:
- Lodging with Private Bathroom
- Personal One-on-One Health Consultations upon Arrival and Departure
- Vitals Upon Arrival and Departure; More Frequent Depending on Individual
- Weight Check Upon Arrival and Departure
- Fresh Fruit and Vegetable Juices; Protein Drinks – Only Monday and Tuesday (Fasting Days – Drinks are given every 2 hours between 8 AM – 4 PM)
- Vegetable Broth – Daily
- Delicious Total Vegetarian Gluten-Free Meals – Except Monday and Tuesday (Fasting Days)
- Morning Worship
- Informative Health Videos
- Holistic Health Lectures and Classes
- Lemon Water and Probiotics
- Herbal Remedies
- Coconut Oil Pulling
- Morning Stretching and Walking Routine
- Frequent Walks – Daily; Scheduled at Different Times
- Relaxing Body Rubs
- Steam Baths and/or other Similar Treatments
- Time in the Garden – (seasonal and subject to change depending on staff)
- Total Vegetarian Cooking Demonstrations
- Saturday Afternoon Nature Outing – Weather Permitting Only
We show you the way to optimum health in a happy, caring environment where your needs are number one. You will experience rejuvenation at Living Springs Retreat.
Singles – $1,750
Couples – $3,000
*For prices of the sessions featuring Barbara O’Neill, please click here.
Upon registration a non-refundable deposit of $500 per person is due to reserve a spot and the remaining balance is due the day of arrival. We do accept all forms of payment – Cash, Check, and Credit Cards. Deposits are transferable for up to 6 months.
To register today or if you have any questions, please contact us by calling 1-256-449-2628 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Reserve your space today!